From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 04:12:56 -0400
I would agree that a few tribes(such as the carnivorous Eskimoes) continued to eat a
palaeolithic lifestyle well into the Neolithic, but any tribe which adopted grains or dairy
(not to mention domestication of animals) in any way could not remotely be described as
"Palaeolithic" in any way, as dairy and grains were introduced, to a small extent, only in
the Mesolithic, and then widely consumed from the start of the Neolithic.

Geoff