From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:05:22 -0400
Speaking of the Skeptical Inquirer, interesting that during the 1980's they
had to fudge the results of a study trying to refute the positive results of
Gaquelins's earlier studies. Too bad one of their own blew the whistle on
the scheme, huh. Like scientists don't have agendas of their own. What a
laugh. I wouldn't want to spend 5 seconds in your world Wally.

Mark