From:
Bernard Lischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 16:17:46 -0700
Mary wrote:

> I just ordered some organic, pasture fed, suet from Lasater  Grasslands
beef.

What magic words did you use?  I tried to get some suet with my last order
from them, and the lady on the phone said that their cattle are very lean,
and whatever extra fat there is gets thrown out, and therefore I couldn't
have any.  Do you know the name of the person you spoke to when you placed
your order?  How much did they charge you for the suet?

B. Lischer