From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:43:52 -0400
HI William;

What brand name was the French press, by the way?

I know where to get them - actually Starbucks sells Bodum presses for a
decent price but my trepidation is that after once buying a cheaper
knock-off which made a weak cup, I am afraid to buy a Bodum!

Also someone mentioned in another post that you have to use a coarser grind
(I'd rather use a fine grind).

Re: Espresso maker: I'd rather not use the stove top elements - probably
uses way more power than a kettle  ($$$).  :-)

I think my system is nearly perfect (tiny, fast, light, ultra-easy cleanup,
great coffee) - I am just a little concerned with the plastic in it.

Marilyn