Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:36:29 -0700

>Meanwhile, the damage that is done to a child's psyche by being removed
>from her parents is extraordinary!!!  It seems that the one children
>really need protecting from is Childrens Protective Services!

I read somewhere that each state gets more federal money, the more
children
they can take out of their natural homes. So there is an incentive for
each
state  to take children away out of their home.

As for that child's weight, could it be a matter of too many carbs???
I am
not so familiar with the case so I don't know.