From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:23:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/01 9:47:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< You will find more clues in your own reactions to the diet as time goes on.
 It certainly seems "right" to me to eat in this way. I have less headaches,
 no respiratory illnesses. less fatigue, no fainting spells, clearer mind,
 more lean body mass, AND less joint and muscle pain, after about 9 months
 o >>

This is right. This is how you will feel after following this philosophy.
Also exercise is crucial, if you are able to do that. It is extremely
important to oxygenate the tissues. Your entire body will benefit from
improved blood circulation, both to supply oxygen to all parts of the body,
and to remove waste products (lactic acid, etc.). Paleo exercise is just
walking, in a nomadic manner in a natural place. We are designed as walking
machines, with our long legs, and these are the biggest muscles in the body.
Try to walk one mile per day, at at steady pace.

Full paleo includes complete body exposure to the sun. If you can go to a
nudist colony, or better yet, just go to an uninhabited place in your area,
like a wilderness area, and just go native for a while. You will get
tremendous benefits from this.

Charles
San Diego.CA