From:
patricia tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:03:42 -0500
>From what I can tell, the date of August is being tossed about for a get
together.  I wont be able to come in August, but I want to come to any other
one that is planned. Maybe next year in August I can come. By then I will be
able to join the loin cloth pagent and maybe even win!  lol  If any of the
Cali Paleos want to plan a get together, *other than august*  =o]  then I
can probably make it.

Trish