From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:59:41 -0500
HI Barb,

Thanks for your info. I am actually following an anti-yeast protocol that is
low carb. I am eating meats, veggies (low carb ones) and cooking in mostly
bacon fat and other meat drippings, and avoiding dairy, so no butter. I know
that I have a bad yeast problem, and that is why it's taking so long and why
I'm having these darn cravings. I'm trying day by day to get through
sticking to what I need to do, food wise. I do find getting plenty of sleep
does help. Sometimes I have horrid cravings all day at work, and am dead
tired, but the cravings are gone when I come home a take a quick nap. I'm
just waiting for the cravings to get better and the yeast to get under
control. :)

Thanks! Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth...I'm a lurker, but FWIW, it sound to me that you may have
systemic yeast issues.  Those little devils don't like to starve, and when
you
eat protein, fat and veggies they don't get fed!  So you can go for  awhile
without sugar etc. ....then they create truly insatiable cravings...the
symptoms
that follow your binges, especially sinus congestion, are classic  yeast.
Google around a bit and see if some of this doesn't make  sense.
BarbF