From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:01:15 -0700
On Wednesday, Oct 27, 2004, at 09:32 US/Pacific, [log in to unmask]
wrote:

> I am the very same....I have no trouble sticking to Neanderthin
> except for
> the cheese and minimal butter use.

I still use butter and a bit of cream. I, too, thought that life would
be unbearably boring without cheese, but gradually limited it to what
was available to nibble at other places. I've lost my taste for it,
apparently, now. I look right at it and don't want it, even that lovely
Brie. I'm going to stay open-minded and not avoid it if it's mixed in
with restaurant fare, etc. But I won't be buying any, and with no
regrets an more. Curious...

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!