Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 13:35:53 -0700
I ate a tablespoon or so of the organic coconut oil and it made me feel
sick. Has anyone else tried it? Do you try things before giving them to your
child?  It does not seem to digest easily. What are the List's thoughts? I
tried it as I am using it as a beef tallow substitute. Actually, I tried it
twice, yesterday and today, both times felt a little sick.

Also, does fruit bother anyone? Since I went paleo I eat a lot less sugar
and notice that sometimes a banana or apple will bother me, too sugary! Who
would have thought?  I wonder what a pound of See's candy would do to me?!!