Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:52:29 -0500
As usual, no history on it so I can only guess, but I think it became
easier
to open a package of ready-breaded meat and throw it in the skillet.
We
became so fast food that it was second nature....  We also became
non-thinking with technology making it all easier for us....  With
such
"nice" thinking being done for us and kidney transplants becoming an
everyday occurance, who wanted breaded kidneys for dinner????  The
thought
became barbaric....  Then too, I don't know about your house, but my
mom
never approached us and asked if we wanted liver, kidney or brains..
It
was put in front of us and we ate......  YUM!!!  Just a guess.......
Oliva

p.s. Someone in here has pics of me from Christmas.....  Can't
remember who
it is...  Don't have current ones to put up but will do so as soon as
I get
them....  My pics are usually stolen by anyone who happens to see them
because it's not something I usually do.....