From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:08:03 +0100
>From: Jennifer Dube' <[log in to unmask]>

>Anyone have any experience with this theory, or read
>the entire book? Any feedback would be great.

I tried it for a while and I failed. I felt weak during the day and binging
at night didn't help too much. But I think Ori is partially right and we do
eat too often.

Now I'm on a two meals a day plan. Basically I eat a good protein + fat meal
in the morning and a big protein/fat/some carbs meal in the evening. Rarely
I eat something during the day.
Every few days I do some controlled cheat for an entire evening (it's more
for fun not that I feel like I need it).
My body fat was never lower before and I have a lot of energy. I didn't lose
any muscle mass.

So I think it's a combination of Ori's diet and cyclical diets used by
athletes. I don't want to get bigger so that's why I don't need to eat
protein like every 2-3 hours.

But I can only do this on a high fat/low carbs diet.

Paul Sand