From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:26:19 -0400
This certainly isn't a universal experience, but I found I did much better
on a moderate carb paleo diet.  I find the urge to "cheat" much easier to
control.  I get carbs from small amounts of fruit and a decent serving of
sweet potato every day.  I personally perform better in heavy training using
this method, and I feel a LOT better than when I carb up on grains!

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.blogspot.com