From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:23:03 -0800
well, I didn't mean to start a wave of heat. hehe  I just wanted to know
if peas were paloe.  =o] I do eat a lot more than just peas.  hehehe
fresh veggies are a staple in this house,  always have been.    anyway, I
ended up boling the ham bone and adding fresh snap peas with lots of
onion and fresh sliced peppers.  It was great.   Thanks all for your
input.

Trish