From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:56:16 -0700
A shepherd in the mountains of the pyrennees in France told me that to keep
its dogs fit (and it is hard work to run on steep slopes) , he had to give
them the size of their brain  in raw meats every day. No more , no less.
cooking require to eat more to get the same nutrition that if it was raw.
Give them all kind of animals and parts of animals.
jean-claude