From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:35:12 -0400
Kristina,

I have two friends that have the same symptoms as you do, they both went to a different doctor and they both said the same thing.  Which is:  according to the doctor they called it the third world virus.  Which includes:  diarrhoea, stomach cramps, difficulty in swallowing.  Unfortunately, they were both told that there is not medicine for it, it will pass on it's own.  The cause according to the doctor is that they must of touched something (i/e.: usually its  fruits/vegetable at the store that were contaminated) and/or not washed them before eating and/or not washed their hands.

I suggested to my friends to take a acidophilus (sp?) one did the other didn't believe in it.  Helen did, and she felt better much faster than Jeanette.

Hope this helps.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Maddalena

"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Nope, no sinus issues, no headache, nothing. I did get very sick to my
stomach, felt nauseous and had diarrhea for several hours Tuesday morning.
It stopped and my temp went up to 100.1. I normally run about 97.6. By
evening the temp back down to 97.6, the nausea, had stopped and the diarrhea
and vomiting had stopped, but the throat ache remains. It's radiating
slightly into my ears. Can't figure it out.