From:
Lisa Wiedeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:19:07 EDT
Where did you hear that nuts are a common aggravator of acne?  Just curious
of the source, I suffer from acne and the 1st time I went no grain/no sugar/
mostly paleo, it cleared up about 80%, I was very pleased.  Then I slipped into
eating dark chocolate and sometimes ice cream, an occasional grain and the
acne came back.  Now I have been strictly no grain/no sugar for 7 weeks and my
acne is showing no improvement at all this time.  I do eat quite a bit of nuts
daily but I had also done that the 1st time around.  I'm confused and want to
get rid of the acne.  I do also eat a bit of fruit each day and am wondering if
that source of sugar is causing the acne to not clear up.
Any input appreciated
Lisa