From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:46:52 -0500
I would be happy to set  a scheduled chat.  We have a chat room already set
up that is almost always empty.  http://www.ageless.com/chat.htm      It is
used on a schedule for Yoga, CFS Support, Diet, Etc.  We also have a
Calendar for schedules:  HTTP://www.ageless.com/calendar.htm

AgeLess.com also has a Paleo Diet section and has just started a Paleo Forum.

Please feel free to use the chat room....and let me know what times you
would like and I will post it on the Calendar.

Bob