From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:51:33 -0800
Thanks. Lots of good sources to follow up - I'll get back to you if I have questions after I've done that. The 36-hour limit to avoid muscle wasting - do you know what research that number is based on?

Did it take awhile for your body to get on program? This is my third day of fasting (interspersed with low-calorie, <40g carb days) and my bg on awaking was 60. Okay, a little low...but after half an hour of cardio it had risen to 81, and after a tablespoon of coconut oil with my supplements it had risen to 95! Not only is that higher than the research-endorsed goal of 83, it doesn't make sense. Anyone have similar experiences?

Andrea