Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 09:34:36 -0400
Jim Swayze wrote:
> I wrote what follows as a brain dump in preparation for a piece on
> paleo diet and exercise.  It's rough, but I'd really appreciate your
> thoughts.

   The evidence shows that
> humans evolved for millions of years on diets composed almost solely
> of fresh water, wild game, fish, insects, and low glycemic fruits and
> vegetables in season.

Can we be sure of the fruits and veg claim?
This smells of the Cordain approach, as a low fat diet makes them
necessary and modern salesmanship also requires them.
Not sure of the fish either, as some are allergic. Shellfish seem more
likely unless there are allergies to them.

William