Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 22:54:20 -0500
<<Second, I think a lot of women do need HRT in the form of natural hormone
progesterone. It keeps them from being too moody and depressed (important),
it prevents osteoporosis, and has a lot of other benefits (helps promote
healthy sleep patterns for instance).>>

Appropriate nutrition of the body, mind and spirit accomplishes the same.
All the hormones in meat, and hormone disruptors in plastics, etc. more than
likely have a profound effect on the way a woman feels.

<<Nature never "intended" for women to be comfortable post-menopause. After
reproductive utility is over, nature intended perhaps for women to get old
and die. >>

Interesting thinking.  To the best of my knowledge, women on a whole live
longer than men.

Siobhan