From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:21:53 EST
In theory, eating only raw meat may have certain nutritional benefits However
in reality if a small group (which humans evolved in) ate all raw meat they
would run the risk of killing some kind of diseased animal.  If the whole
group ate that diseased animal they might have a 1-100 percentage death or
severe sickness rate. It is a calculated risk to eat raw meat. There is
cooking wherever there are humans, so I would assume that most groups did not
want to take that risk.

From the evidence I have read, I believe that HIV does not cause AIDS.
However, I would not be physically intimate with a woman who I knew had HIV.
Survival is all about calculated risk.
-David