Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 07:06:58 -0700
Hans,

So, does this mean the Oscar Meyer bacon that Ray is eating, and I am
eating, is toxic? I eat it out of convenience, I don't like the taste of the
uncured pork belly. However, I also eat fresh ground pork with onions which
is good. Maybe I should get off the Oscar Meyer bacon completely except in
emergencies? How can I make fresh ground pork  more palatable to kids? Any
ideas for spices?My kids do like onion and garlic, any others? my kids also
love Oscar Meyer low sodium bacon. I figure, at least it is low carb. I find
it 's hard to be a purist with kids around. At school the other kids are on
a thousand (make that million) carb a day diet.