From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:37:37 -0700
Linda,

I have Graves Disease,  I will sit down and send you my story later on
today.............. it's been an interesting ride with Paloe and
Graves................
Trish

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:09:21 -0400 Nelson Bryson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I've recently been diagnosed with "mild" Graves disease.  If there is
> anyone on the list who's using Paleo to help with a thyroid
> condition, I'd
> be interested in hearing about what you've been doing.  I'm seeing a
> holistic M.D. who's investigating possible alternative treatments,
> since
> the endocrinologist has said "wait and see" about starting any meds
> (which
> I'd prefer to avoid!!).
>
> TIA for any advice.
>

> Lynda Bryson

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.