From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:12:55 -0800
oops, my reply got cut off.. must have  been so pissed I pushed the send button prematurely....

In closing, I think you  owe this list an apology for being smug and arrogant.  People think their diets/lifestyle confer automatic umbrellas of protection, and there is an inherent air of superiority that comes along with that type of thinking.  Just live long enough, and you might find yourself having to  eat gluten free humble pie  one day...

Batsheva,
Proud Paleo Contributor to All On this SUPPORT list