From:
Catsfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:06:01 -0600
After my fasting diet I plan on leaving my old ways of eating and
start on
the paleo diet.  However, I have been following this group and learned
form
it.  I hate to say, but I surely don't know where to begin.

Are there any recipe book that talk about the paleo diet that you know
of.
I guess at this point I need all the help I can get.

The foods that gave me a lot of problems in my old way of eating was
the
grains (wheat is the number one, sugars, dairy).  Thanks for all the
messages that you are posting.

Cmd