From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:08:09 -0600
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:50:08 -0600, William <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I found locally raised organic meat. It turned out to be grain-fed.

Organic does not equate to grass fed.  But grass-fed meat is becoming more
popular and more available.

> Triggered a heart arrhythmia. End of trial.

Wow.  You must be *extremely* sensitive.  Talk about having to watch what
you eat!

> There are no such veggies or fruits locally.

Where do you live?  Maybe there's a business opportunity there?

> I buy foraged wild blueberries locally, and have them in my freezer now.

Nice.  :-)

>> It may not be exactly like what paleo man ate, but it's not
>> bad.
>
> It is slow death.

Breathing is slow death.  No matter how good your diet, you'll die
eventually no matter what you do.

> When the (Neolithic) troll wrote: "the span of a man is three score
> years and ten" he wasn't kidding.

Conventional "wisdom" says paleo man rarely lived past his thirties.  I
don't accept either limitation.  I eat good quality food that's as
health-promoting as it can be.  I don't plan to live forever.  I just want
my later years to be as useful as my early ones.

--
   Robert Kesterson