Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:35:31 +0100
"Wurtenberg, Eric" schreef:

> I want to laugh with you, but I don't know what you talking about.
> Throwback???
> Dragging knuckles, maybe my sense of humor has been dulled as I usually get
> in "drone" mode here at work. hahaha
> PLease Decipher Christy
>
> -Eric

Oopsie, sorry Eric

Somebody wrote he must be a genetic throwback because he eats raw meat. I
thought it was you when you wrote about the aged meat and I made a joke about
the knuckles dragging over the ground.  Something that we joke about here in
Holland if we see somebody who looks like a throwback. Model Neanderthaler...
I know, I know, Neanderthaler was probably not the knuckledragging hairy
grunter he is made out in general but just as a matter of speaking.  Only it
wasn't you that said it so........ ;-)))
Still, hold those hands up so we can check eh? lol

Christy