From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 00:49:34 -0700
> Peas are NOT paleo, neither are Snow peas (which I
> presume are the same as
> snap peas- flat peas with tiny peas inside. Very
> tasty, but not paleo. Maybe
> the shells are palo but the seeds are not as most
> seeds are inedible raw,
> the only exception being the edible shell nuts.

Umm, hate to differ, but I have eaten many of those
inedible seeds in the raw state, as well as the pod.
As far as I could tell, they were edible.

Again, I cannot fathom daddy caveman saying, "Sorry
cave-son (or cave-daughter), you can't eat those.
Those are LEGUMES, and we aren't supposed to eat
legumes".