From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:51:01 -0500
"However, all creatures having an individual viewpoint, thereby have ego, and
thus tend to view themselves as being superior.   Anyone who has a cat can
verify that..."

Hi Ken:

I don't know if you are joking here, but I think you are anthropomorphosizing about cats. I doubt very much that they (and most other animals) are able to formulate such a concept. They operate at a level far closer to their genetic code than we, and are way too busy trying to survive. Re: Goodall and nasty humans: she's exactly right - what other animal is wrecking the planet and devises the most elaborate methods of slaughtering their own kind in incredibly staggering numbers?

Marilyn