From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:05:48 -1000
Kendra and Karen (which?):

>We find it to be interesting information with regard to the food we eat, we
>eat a lot of lettuce, and yet do not vaccinate our children.

So are you saying that they are vaccinated for measles because they eat
lettuce???

>We are trying
>to raise them on a Paleo way of life.

Good on you. Will you avoid lettuce now since you heard someone say that is
serves as a measles vaccine--since vaccines aren't paleo. Or are you happy
that you believe that your kids would be receiving such vaccinations
through their lettuce consumption?

>Kirt, don't you have a delete button
>like the rest of us?  Why do you have to ask sarcastic questions with regards
>to many posts?

When the posts get to the level of folly seen in the exchange I responded
to--they deserve some questioning IMO.

>Please, everyone keep up the dialog that gets people interested in
>researching and learning about the foods we eat.  We personally are looking
>into the vax through foods we have been hearing a lot about.

Do report on your findings.

>The world does not revolve around what Kirt is interested in....

Of course it doesn't. _My_ world revolves around what I am interested in
though.

>PS  Kirt, if your question was truly one of interest we apologize and hope
>you  find the answers you are looking for.

The question was one of interest, yes. More so in how someone can believe
that there is mass vaccination through lettuce going on. Maybe I should
just ask for a reference, eh?

Cheers,
Kirt