From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:54:15 CDT
TODD:
>No greens.  But one of the first experiments I intend to try is
>the introduction of greens, so see if they cause weight gain.  I
>can't believe that they would, but I also can't believe that I
>dropped 12 pounds in a week, so I'm trying to keep an open mind.

JUSTIN:
Did I read that right?  You lost 12 pounds in 1 week.  Surely this can not
all be bodyfat, or is it?  Did you drop some water weight or lose any lean
tissue?  I've seen extreme diets by @hit for brain bodybuilders who used
10iu GH per day, 300-400mcg T3 per day, plus mainlining crank everyday, and
I've never seen anyone lose 12 pounds of fat in a week.