Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:43:30 -0800
SUCCESS STORIES WANTED
Hello out there. I am brand new as of this message. Call me Shari.  I have
type II diabetes and found the Zone helpful to control blood sugar BUT I
gained weight. At over 300 lbs. it was terribly discouraging.  Saw an
article in Working Woman and decided to try again. My plan this time is to
eat 4 oz. lean meat and raw vegies at meals.  I need an evening snack and
wake approx 4 hrs. later and must eat a snack again in the night. I would
really like to hear from all and any of you who may fit my profile and had
success. If you have read the article in WW please tell me what you think
of their plan.  I am desparate and discouraged.  The article used alot of
fruit and some honey but I am afraid to use so much fruit. Had 4oz ground
turkey and some carrots for breakfast.  Also does anyone know how to get in
touch w/local support groups?  Thanks, comeback, Shari