Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:04:33 EST
>My inherent intelligence makes me skeptical of extraordinary  claims.  I
don't doubt that a lot of illnesses have a psychosomatic  component, and that bad
diet causes a host of problems.  But I still  find the idea that you can
"cure" anything from bacterial infections to  cancer to polygamy with fasting,
diet and meditation to be a fairly  incredible claim.
Robert Kesterson [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) <
WE GET BETTER RESULTS IN HELPING HEAL PEOPLE & ANIMALS WITH OUR PALEO
TECHNIQUES, THAN ANY OTHER PRACTITIONERS IN THE WORLD. WE HAVE HELPED HEAL OVER
100,000 & ANIMALS, IN A SPAN OF OVER 55 YEARS
Try our paleo techniques. Prove them to yourself. They always succeed!  With
our paleo techniques, we teach you how to have this oneness with your
inherent intelligence. We are the only practitioners in the world, via telephone  and
Internet, 24/7/365, to teach and supervise people and animals, world-wide,
how to pray, fast, eat, exercise, meditate, gain and/or lose weight, help heal
yourself, people, animals, hand touch to help heal people and animals,
sungaze,  sunbathe, airbathe, have sex correctly, break bad habits, help heal any
belief,  problem and disease, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually,
nobody  is impossible to help heal, have oneness with your inherent
intelligence. With  our paleo techniques, we have helped heal over 100, 000 people and
animals,  with all kinds of health beliefs, diseases and problems, physical,
mental,  emotional and spiritual, help heal themselves,  world-wide..

You are beautiful. I love  you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.   God Healing, Inc.   Natural  Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA  Telephone:  310-396-2914

Web  Site:  http://www.healself.org                E-mail:  [log in to unmask]