Date:
Sun, 15 May 2011 17:43:41 -0400
On 05/15/2011 05:20 PM, John Willis wrote:

> The number one big lie in world was "these Cigarettes will not hurt you"
> right after they laced them with arsenic.

"Just about every food we have contains arsenic. Like a large number of
other chemical elements in the soil, it is taken up by plants and as a
result it is present in tobacco leaves. You will get traces of arsenic
as you will other metals, such as copper and lead. But the levels are so
unbelieveably low that the chances of them having an effect on a human
is stretching the imagination. To kill somebody with arsenic you have to
give them a lot for a very long time and this isn’t a lot of arsenic,
these are traces".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/sci_tech/features/health/tobaccotrial/inacigarette.htm

William