From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:34:27 -0800
Basically now I'm satisfied that 99% of non-infectious disease is
caused by diet, I want to find the dietary connection where food is
not directly the cause. Complications of premature birth is a good
example I think

Ashley

  Yes!!  I can't help you out with what you're trying to find, unfortunately, but to take it just a step further, studies have definitely shown that all the xenoestrogens we are force-fed in most of the food, etc., available to us have an effect on pregnancy or lack thereof.  Eating organic as much as possible, of course, would probably go a long way towards solving these problems, but as we know, it's not always financially or locally feasible to do so.  Using a natural progesterone can work wonders towards this end, as well, as it counteracts the xeno's and returns the body to a more balanced state to help support pregnancy, etc.

  And I apologize for not trimming my previous post.  It was late and I was sleepy and just plumb forgot.  :(

  Love,
  Bren