From:
Juliann Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:54:44 EDT
Don
The links are awesome. Thank you so much. I  sent the MS link to my sister in
law (and her sister and father - hopefully they will all talk to her and get
her to do something) . I am really hoping she takes it seriously.  I believe
that since her father, uncle, and aunt have gluten intolerance (dermatitis
herpitiformis) that the same genetic food intolerance could be harming her in
the form of MS and depression. I hope she agrees that this is a possibility.
Juliann

In a message dated 7/24/00 9:41:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,