From:
D L Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:06:10 +0000

>But, Deborah, you really should try the chestnuts at least once.  There's
>no
>describing just how wonderful they taste.
>Theola

Your endorsement makes it tempting : )  At least I would recognize the
reaction earlier this time.  When I began using nut flours before, my joints
started crackling.  Later, my muscles became painfully stiff, especially in
my neck.  It happened gradually and I wasn't aware that I was reacting to
the nuts until I took them out and then reintroduced them and found the
symptoms responded accordingly.

Deborah