From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:11:03 -0800
I feel extremely privileged to read all the insights into the past coming up in current letters.  Makes me want to write a Paleo book based on interviews, recipes and such.  [I'm currently inventing my own, too, based on Paleo.]
Thanks, everyone, for the in-depth insights.  I'm going to 'folder' all these neat letters.

Diane H.