From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:26:59 EDT
We are influenced by our sterile environment.  Most of us probably have never
been hunting ( I haven't) and get our meat from a grocery store.
Your attempt to be offensive in order to propagate your vegetarian false
science just shows us we need to aware of what cultural indoctrination .
-Gawen

In a message dated 7/3/2000 10:15:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]