Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:46:37 -0700
Hi Phillip,  thanks for responding.

I have found that eggs from hens that get to eat paleo have
really orange,  not yellow yolks as do supermarket eggs.

We buy five dozen eggs at a time from a farmer who drops
them off at our house.

Once 30 years ago We went to Mazatlan, Mexico on a tour;
Breakfast was included at a fancy Hotel.   At the breakfast
food line the American tourists were bewildered by the fried
eggs with orange yolks.   I took some papaya slices on my
plate,  another person in the line warned me that "The fruit
here is very strong- be careful!  I  replied;  "I eat a lot
of fruit and it does not bother me.   I was warned
again--but I had no problem.

Maybe your organic eggs do have orange yolks,  get a
supermarket egg and compare the color.  Watch for the egg
yolks  to get more orange as the hens start to get new green
sprouts in the spring;  If they do not get definitely
orange,  search out a farm where the hens get to eat paleo;
live bugs and green sprouts-  then look at the color and
check the taste of those eggs.

While we are at breakfast;  Did you say you eat a pound of
bacon at breakfast?   If so how do you feel all that regular
salt affects you?    I eat a little bacon for the flavor,
but usually buy  pork chops or steak as it is not salted.
Do you use "Sea Salt"

Regards,  Lorenzo

> >Do you cook the eggs hard?  Do you get eggs raised on
small
> >farms?  Are the yolks of your eggs yellow or orange?  Do
you