From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:09:21 -0500
>Don wrote:
> > Well, salt isn't paleo. But macadamia butter eaten right out of the
> > jar is divine.
>
>Ardeith writes:
>I've wondered about this long enough.......why isn't
>salt Paleo.....perhaps not the salt Morton's sells....
>has additives, unless you buy Kosher......but salt
>has always been needed and sought out by most
>mammals.

I don't mean to be abrasive, but could someone explain why salt should not
be considered paleo? This makes no sense to me. Morton's, of course this is
not paleo (it's nasty stuff anyway) but Maldon or Celtic Sea Salt? Is it the
additives that make it not paleo, or the fact that it is harvested from the
sea? It seems that is one considers salt to be unpaleo, then you may as well
consider calcium to be unpaleo. Maybe I am exaggerating...
Stacie

Thanks