From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 01:26:48 -0800
How can you expect someone to take you seriously when you won't admit that it's still a theory???  My theory is more widely-accepted than you want to admit, but yet I don't use that to prove my point.  A theory is a theory.  You are whapping a dead dog here, since you keep trying to prove your point and I already agreed that you are entitled to your point.  I am not mad at you for your point of view, so why are you so adamant towards ME??  I thought we Christians were the ones who were supposedly always trying to change everybody else's minds??  Why is your personal belief more important or pertinent than mine?  Especially when I was merely responding to being called a moron for my beliefs, and not trying to change anyone else in here?  This is getting tiresome.

Jest sayin',
Bren

>He talked with me privately at length about this, and nary a mention of
>religion.  I didn't even know he was a Christian

And that's precisely how it should work.
Let's keep personal beliefs aside and the ML will work smoothly. The point
is that not everything is on the same level: creationism is personal belief,
evolutionary theory is a widely accepted scientific theory based on facts
and observation.