From:
Barbara Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 18:22:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/2008 11:09:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Still  searching! :) Not sure what my body needs.

Hi Elizabeth...I'm a lurker, but FWIW, it sound to me that you may have
systemic yeast issues.  Those little devils don't like to starve, and when  you
eat protein, fat and veggies they don't get fed!  So you can go for  awhile
without sugar etc. ....then they create truly insatiable cravings...the  symptoms
that follow your binges, especially sinus congestion, are classic  yeast.
Google around a bit and see if some of this doesn't make  sense.
BarbF

Read reviews on AOL Autos.