Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:47:36 -0700
Some years ago an aquaintance from volleyball was telling me about how she shared a hot tub with a guy who was into this form of elimination.  He convinced her to try it.
She did and got crap all over her new cowboy boots! lol.
People will try anything once, I suppose.
I'm sticking to the old-fashioned, on the toilet bowl methodology.  It allows me to read and/or do sudoku puzzles at the same time.
gale