From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:33:35 -0700
>In May I started feeding my dogs and one of my cats the Biologically
>Appropriate Raw Food diet, known as BARF. {Hi, Ginny and Tomo.} I have seen
>such improvement in them (my 15 yr. old dog, especially) that I began
>searching for a similar diet for myself.
>This sounds like it follows the same theories as BARF and I'm going to give
>it a try.
>EnJae (Nesa J.) Love

Hiya back, EnJae:

This diet will work for you the same way it does for the furry guys. I came
to Paleo from BARF, too. One thing that makes wonderful sense is that on
this diet you will NOT need to be hungry. If you eat the right amounts of
protein and fat, the junk cravings will not be an issue. And don't agonize
over all the amounts and scientific stuff for starters; just look at what
you are contemplating eating and make sure it grew and wasn't invented. You
can fine-tune it later. Happy hunting!

ginny and Tomo, "...chicken and fish, chicken and fish."

All stunts performed without a net!