From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:08:55 +0200
>From: Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
>

>this pemmican seems paleo at first glance but then you learn that cows are
>fed silage in the winter ( not paleo ) for peoples who don't know,  silage
>are cut grassed packed in  a big mound to fermente under anaerobic
>condition
>under a plastic tarp.
>here is an extract showing the loss in protein in the end product among
>other denaturation    from
>http://www.vetsci.psu.edu/Ext/Newsletters/Nutrition/hhm11993.htm

>jean-claude

with this attitude what are we left to eat?
Most fruits, veggies, meats are out with being that strict.
No everybody has the luxury like yourself to eat only fresh foods. And even
your foods cannot be seen as paleo since they are  polluted.

In theory I can hunt (or buy from hunters) all my meat but I don't see a
reason to do so. I see the beef as much paleo (or nonpaleo) as venison.

Paul Sand