From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:13:12 -0500
> > You're right Lorenzo. A paleo guy I know real well remains practically
>as
> > libidoless as ever despite the past year on paleo diet. I will say that
> > paleo has made quality better than quantity. However, the occasions are
> > rarer than the meat I cook for dinner.
> > Stacie
> >
>Look out, raw-foodists.  Here's an argument for getting your meat
>cooking!
>
>Lois

I don't know about that Lois. I eat the same rare meat, AND lots of raw
fish...and my um, energy level and interest, are much higher than his. This
has always been the case.
I always had the impression that IQ and libido are inversely proportionate.
(Ben's IQ is much higher than mine, which is modestly above average). We
have a friend who is a former member of Mensa, his wife claims that my hunch
is pretty accurate. Her IQ is several points lower than mine, and she
complains often (sometimes daily!) about her husband's disinterest.
Just an interesting observation.
Stacie