From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:21:49 EST
S.B. Feldman: You write that my contention that the inherent intelligence of
the body is always telling us what to do to heal ourselves, is "gobbledegook
is what this is, at best".
Why prejudicially reject something that you do not understand or which is
contrary to your philosophy?
If you choose to learn and improve your knowledge, investigate scientifically
before condemning?
I have successfully helped over 100,000 patients with many kinds of problems
with my health procedures, many who were hopeless before they interacted with
me.
If the health philosophy that I suggest always works, how can it be
"gobbledegook"?
If you choose to be prejudicially omniscient, you will be cutting out
discovering many resources by which you can improve your life.
You are beautiful. I love you.
Bernarr