From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:51:28 -0600
I have been taught that when you eat sugar (including fruit) with any
amounts of fat that the sugar stays in your blood longer and has a hard time
getting to your cells and that is what contributes to candida or diabetic
situations.  The candida is helping to eat the sugar from your blood but
then it overgrows.  I have heard of cures for yeast when people eat totally
raw fruits and vegetables with no fat whatsoever particularly a diet of just
bananas and nothing else for 2 weeks or so, or eating fats with no sugar.
So if you eat mainly protein and fats with maybe some extremely low carb
veggies or no veggies, maybe that will work for you.  On the lowcarber forum
there are some people just eating an all meat diet with no carbs.  I have
never heard that fasting drives candida deeper into the body.  I have done
some research into fasting.  I have also never heard not to eat vegetables
after 5.

Kim